Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ultrasound!!

Counterclockwise from the right of the vertical dotted line:
Head/face, neck, body, leg (on right), foot up in air.

Well, we went for our 20 week Ultrasound last Thursday! We did not find out what we were having with Kyle and had decided not to find out with this little one either! As time got closer, I started using the few brain cells that haven't gone on vacation and thought that it would be nice to be able to wash/hang all the blue clothes with just Kyle instead of trying to do it with two babies! So, we broke down and found out - the tech had quite the time trying to get measurements as he is VERY active! At this moment all the blue clothes are washed and dried - just waiting to hang up in the closet! Kyle keeps saying it is all Baby Ryan's (that is our newest cousin)...

4 comments:

Traci K said...

Congratulations on another (future) boy! 2 boys are great!! How well we know!:)

All American Family said...

More blue!! Congratulations! Kyle will teach little brother lots of "boy stuff" I'm sure. I sure am glad that you decided to "use the few brain cells that hadn't gone on vacation" this time. ;) I can just see all these little boys running around convention in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari! Glad to hear the exciting news that you are prenant! When is the due date? I am pregnant also and my due date is Feb. 20th. Our e-mail has changed to wynn-chana@comcast.net. Hope to hear from you! Wynn, Chana, and Wyatt

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another boy, I was just telling Jared yesterday that I don't know if I would know what to DO w/ a girl now that I have a little boy! I just have this feeling that our next one (whenever that is) will be a boy too, however, I wouldn't bet the boat on that, it's just a feeling! So exciting for you all!