Tuesday, July 31, 2007

All in a day of Kyle

We had played outside in the sandbox in the morning, so while Kyle's lunch was in the oven I let him play in the bath. Our house isn't huge, so since I could hear him playing, I went and played piano. I heard him say, "More bubbles." Well, we don't put bubbles in his bath so I, being a snad concerned went to check on him! :) He had dumped his new bottle of soap out completely!!
After nap, I frosted a cake for Del to take to work and since the frosting isn't on my diet, I let Kyle clean the spreader!

Cool mustache & goatee!
Are they going to fit???
Also while Kyle was napping, I'd gotten some baby clothes out to wash and Kyle found some. They are SO cute with tractors, cows, frogs, chickens and puppies on them... Kyle wanted to wear them. Heehee! How do you help a 2 year old understand that something is too small?! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Hes getting bigger since I saw ya'll at Rogers last year! How have you been?

ScubaGirl said...

Very cute pics - I love the chocolate mustache! Will we be seeing you at Georgetown this year? Hope so!

DK Campbell said...

We are planning to be at G-town!!! See you there! :)